Important COVID-19 Update
To our clients:
Exciting news! It was just announced that New York City will be entering Phase Two on Monday, June 22nd and we will be reopening for business, as well.
We wanted to share with you some of the changes to expect when we reopen:
ENTERING THE BUILDING
- It will be necessary to wear a mask to enter the lobby of the building. If you don’t have one please call us in the office and we’ll be happy to bring one down for you.
- People will be required to stand 6′ apart while waiting for an elevator in the lobby. There will be markings on the floor.
- The stairs will be open as an option if you’re feeling adventurous. Supposedly, it’s good exercise. 🙂
WHAT WE’VE DONE TO MAKE NOHO PRODUCTIONS A SAFER ENVIRONMENT
- You’ll find a clear plexiglass shield in front of our main office counter on the 8th floor for everyone’s safety.
- We’ve installed 13 touch-less hand sanitizer dispensers as well as 13 disposable glove dispensers through our facility.
- We’ve added HEPA filter air purifiers to all studios and restrooms.
- You’ll find clean-room floor mats in front of each studio doorway.
- We’ve added clear plexiglass shield dividers in each studio for a safer environment when eating meals.
- We’ve replaced all tableware, glassware and flatware in each studio with disposable.
- You’ll find a contactless thermometer in each studio for easy temperature checks of the crew if desired.
- We’ve stocked each studio with an assortment of drinks to avoid unnecessary trips to our office for beverages.
- We’ve installed new tabletop surfaces to our digital workstations, which will be easier to clean and disinfect.
- We’ve increased the set supplies and other commonly requested items in each studio to minimize trips to our office.
- We’ve installed touch-less faucets in each of our restrooms.
- We’ve created a messenger room for pick-ups and deliveries on the 7th floor to minimize the number of people walking throughout our facility.
- All cleaning products used daily will be EPA approved in the fight against coronavirus.
- We have twelve UV disinfection lamp fixtures to aid in the nightly equipment disinfecting process.
- We have a large stock of face masks and disposable gloves available for clients and staff.
While we will be making our best effort to keep our facility as safe an environment as possible, we highly recommend that each person be as careful as possible to protect themselves and others. Please use our face masks, gloves and hand sanitizer liberally.
People will be required to wear a mask when in any public space within the building and our facility. Within each studio, people may use their own discretion but wearing a mask is recommended if appropriate social distancing can’t be maintained.
Please limit the number people in each studio to only those essential to being on set. We’ve increased our internet bandwidth to accommodate the increased demands of video conferencing for those not attending the shoot in person.
Adapting to the new reality that we are all facing will be an evolving process. We will certainly be making changes along the way as we see fit and new information and recommendations become available. Please don’t hesitate to reach out with any questions or suggestions as we reopen for business.
Thank you and we look forward to seeing you soon.
All of us at Noho Productions
Rentals for still life and food shoots.